Hi everyone! We’ve just released a small patch that addresses some issues with the Crash Sequence Update. Here’s what it does:
- Stops the user interface becoming garbled in some cases
- Fixes a problem with the information displayed on the loading screen
- Stops a levitating props appearing in new games
- Ensures background videos properly show up in the main menu
- Fixes a graphical glitch where black props would appear in some biomes
We hope you are enjoying the Crash Sequence Update and are sorry that many of you have been experiencing these problems. Now, they are vanquished! To be notified when the next major Subnautica update is released, sign up to the Subnautica mailing list.