Decoda 1.13 is now available for download. This patch fixes bugs, addresses a compatibility issue with the latest releases of LuaJIT and improves support for UTF8 strings. If you have auto-updates enabled, Decoda will automatically detect the update and download it (you can also manually do this by selecting Help/Check For Updates from the menu). Otherwise grab and run the latest installer from here.
Here’s the change list for Decoda 1.13:
- Added support for displaying classes created with luabind in the Watch window
- Added work-around for lack of C call return hooks in LuaJIT 2.0
- Added the ability for applications to optionally return a "class" name from __towatch
- Changed the debugger to automatically show the calling Lua line when a C function generates an error with lua_error/luaL_error
- Fixed displaying of UTF8 data in the watch window
- Fixed deadlock when inspecting loaded DLLs in some applications
- Fixed bug where the registration key would not be remembered on some computers
- Fixed occasional crash bug when deleting items in the Watch window
- Fixed bug where additional memory would be used every time luaL_newmetatable was called, even if the metatable already existed
If your evaluation for Decoda has ended and you would like to request an extension, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
As usual, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems or suggestions.