Subnautica on Xbox One has just received an update. 0.29 should end the scourge of missing resources, and slightly improve performance.
- Fixed an issue causing fish and resources to sometimes not load into the world
- Prewarming of managed heap to reduce expansion stalls.
- Increase of object pool counts
- Optimize animations to cull when not visible.
- Optimize bubbles and fix multi-pop issue
- Optimize rigid-bodies
- Optimize mesh streaming order
We know that you’re experiencing some pretty severe bugs at the moment. 0.29 fixes quite a few issues, but there is more work to be done. We’re still cranking on further updates.
Unfortunately, resources will not re-spawn in areas you have already visited in a saved game. To get a full resource spawn, you will need to start a new game. We are tremendously sorry for this inconvenience and we know it is unacceptable. We’re working our butts off to make future updates better.
Thank you for all your feedback and bug reports. Every time you report a saved game error, dropped frame rate, or missing resource, it helps us gauge what we need to be working on.