Xbox adventurers, we want to thank you for your patience while we brought our console development back in-house.
Our dedicated console team has been hard at work on some long-requested performance related bug fixes and improvements. They have also added save-game fixes with improved error messaging to provide more comprehensive feedback.
Here are all the changes included in this update:
- Save game improvements and logging
- Performance and lots of under-the-hood improvements
- Improved world streaming: You should no longer be able to outrun terrain or fall through the world in a PRAWN suit
- Incremental garbage collection added to help smooth out framerate
- Hardcore mode: Low oxygen will no longer warn you
- Added ability to switch users from main menu
- Rocket platform physics issues addressed
- Fixed Lifepod ping not staying disabled on game load
- Fixed base pillar bug
- Fixed PRAWN suit stuck in air if built far away
- Fixed quality issue with clouds
- Fixed in-game status messages position to work with all languages
- Fixed in-game menu disappearing after submitting feedback
If you have any feedback or encounter an issue with this update, you can let us know through our in-game feedback or on our forums.
We hope you enjoy diving in to this latest update!