Spark SDK (Build 129) Released
We’ve just published a new patch for the Spark SDK. The Spark SDK is the
package which includes the level editor and other tools for Natural Selection 2, which we’ve made available to everyone who pre-orders the game.
This week we’ve rounded out the "modding" tools including the Launch Pad application, the Builder and our model viewer. Here’s the complete change list:
- Added the Launch Pad application to the SDK
- Added the Viewer application to the SDK
- Added error messages when the Builder is not properly configured
- Added texture texture compression tools to the SDK
- Added floodlight model (refinery_floodlight_01)
- Added barrel models (refinery_barrel_01-04)
- Added "mineshield" model (refinery_mineshield_01)
- Added pillarmods models (refinery_pillarmods_01-04)
If you’ve already installed the Spark SDK, it will automatically detect the update and give you the option to install when the editor is launched. If you haven’t installed it, you can download the installer from here. Note that in order to run the editor you will need your pre-order key.
If you haven’t pre-ordered it and would like to, you can still do so here!