NS2 Build 158 released
This change list is short but we wanted to quickly fix the bigger stuff from yesterday before the weekend.
Build 158 changelog
- Hydra server optimizations (this should help but probably not fix completely)
- Hydras now fire at the proper point on targets (esp. for infantry portal, command station)
- Changed most marine structure build times to be the same as in NS1
- Fixed problem where power nodes sometimes made lights red even when they were functioning
- Fixed intermittent black screen during gameplay
- Fixed possible timeout when creating a listen server
- Fixed Fade "skating" animation problem
- Improved death messages (showing incorrect artwork or no killer name)
- First-person flamethrower effects and on-fire flamethrower effects (today, not yesterday)
The build is going off to Valve now and will update automatically once they post it.
We are in need of some dedicated, unpaid testers to help discover and reproduce bugs. If you can commit a good amount of time to playing our pre-release builds, are able to jump onto our server quickly for a test at a moment’s notice and are willing to provide clear details (screenshots, reproduction steps) to reproduce bugs, we need you!
We are looking for about 20-30 playtesters in a variety of time-zones to start. If you’re interested, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.