Decoda 1.11 is now available for download. If you have auto-updates enabled, Decoda will automatically detect the update and download it (you can also manually do this by selecting Help/Check For Updates from the menu). Otherwise grab and run the latest installer from here.
Here’s the change list for Decoda 1.11:
- Added auto completion
- Added filtering option on the Project Explorer Window to only display certain types of files
- Fixed bug where the user would be prompted to save the current file multiple times when exiting the application
- Fixed issues when dealing with versions of source files that differ from the ones loaded into Lua
- Fixed crash when editing a script file during debugging
- Fixed bug where the source control status in the Project Explorer window was not updated when a read-only file was checked out by attempting to edit it
- Fixed bug where the using the Lua 5.1.4 binary DLLs would not display the source code (could happen with other applications where luaL_loadfile could not be intercepted
If your evaluation for Decoda has ended and you would like to request an extension, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
As usual, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems or suggestions.