A new update has arrived for Subnautica: Below Zero Early Access. Uncover the mysteries awaiting you in Stranger Pings, with new clues to investigate in the abandoned Alterra bases, unlockable base decorations, improved creature behaviors, and much more. Visit the Stranger Pings website to discover more!
- Dig deeper into the mysteries of 4546B with new character portraits and base detailing
- Decorate and personalize your base with new props and stairs for surface bases
- Enjoy a smoother ride – with significantly less pop-in – thanks to improved grass and terrain fading technology
- Discover further detail and polish work in Deep Lilypads and Iceberg Zone
- Experience new creature behaviors, including Rock Puncher improvements
- Utilize the Object Highlighting accessibility option to showcase interactable